Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Design for Media #1

Project Ron Saks (Week 1)


Inspiration, Research, and Reference:

"A Life in a Day"

________________

"Video Portraits"



______________________

"2011"



Here are 3 examples of various videos, each with 3 different styles. I hope to take a little something from each and use all or some of them in some way as a basis for inspiration/a start for this project…


_________________________________

On our first meeting we sort of had a meet and greet, got to know one another and then began our plan of attack for this project.
I just so happened to have my video camera on me, so I decided to film our first ever super exciting meeting! :D

So, here’s some raw footage of how our first meeting went down!








________________________

We also figured out a schedule of sorts for each member…of when, and where we’ll be following/documenting one another, and some of the various things/activities we’ll be doing…

Here’s a list of some when’s, where’s, and what’s…

Me:
What: -cat date
Where: -my apartment
When: -Sunday, March 4th, 3:30PM-4:00PM

Henry:
What: -meeting up with old war buddies/Vets.
Where: -N/A (not entirely sure yet err?)
When: -March 6th-8th

Jim:
What: -D&D Campaign/Game
Where: -Crane Center on campus
When: -Friday, March 9th, 6:30PM


1 comment:

  1. Woah, recording your first meeting was absolutely, positively brilliant! Even if your cohorts didn't look thrilled about it. Talk about documentation! On that front, I think you went above and beyond. :]

    I'd like to hear more about what you're planning to though, more details would be good.

    Depending on what style you go with, maybe you could incorporate the lady being so obsessed with her cat, she makes a facebook page for it? Or the cat inexplicably dumps her via facebook. Just sharing my crazy daydreams with you lol

    I look forward to seeing what you guys make!

    ReplyDelete