Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Design for Media #2

Project Duncan (Week 2)


So, I did some planning for this week, planning out some compositions and different shots I may want to try. The drawings themselves are just some quick sketchy/gestural like ones I did real quick given an hour in Photoshop...



These are basically just so I have an idea of what I'm aiming for. So nothing too amazing or special... :l



Also I was thinking of maybe doing something with green screen, along the lines of texture/design or pattern. So, I made some green screens right here in Photoshop.


Again nothing too amazing. Though I'm excited to see them in action working with/overlayed on top the footage...

________________________

In regards to footage, I took some test footage of myself that I plan on using for tests...which I'll post on here sometime soon. Also, this Friday I'm hoping to start filming the first of three of my models. :)

Stay tuned! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment